I love all of these fics (who knew this fandom was filled with such great writers!) but my favorites (i.e. ones I re-read) are marked with a **
1. Atlas ** — Between what was and what will be stands James Tiberius Kirk, in all his fractured patchwork glory. Because saving the Federation was only the beginning. 135,529 words
2. So Wise We Grow **— Spock is forced to adopt the now orphaned child of T’Pring, Jim offers co-guardianship. 81,248 words
3. In Time ** — Winona Kirk is leaving and Spock makes the perfect caretaker (until Jim grows up and everything changes). 57,918 words
4. Bang a Gong ** — The Chronicles of the Sad Bastards Club (Enterprise Chapter). 22,722 words
5. Lotus Eaters ** — Stranded together on mysteriously deserted Sigma Nox, Jim and Spock must fight for survival in an alien jungle as their physical and mental strength is put to the test. 93,594 words.